For easy and secure document review, we have integrated our own document viewer in our LINK app. When you tap on a document name in LINK, it automatically opens in the LINK document viewer. LINK renders all documents as a PDF for high fidelity to the original. If there are Tracked Changes or redlines in the document, they are rendered as well. Or, you can elect to accept them and view a clean copy of the document.
The LINK viewer provides these essential features:
- Annotate in the LINK viewer: highlight, underline, strike through, and much more, including irreversible redaction; select colors, opacity, thickness; Apple Pencil is supported
- Split screen view – view two documents, two versions, or an email and a document side-by-side
- Indices of: document outline/edits, annotations, and bookmarks
- Bookmark a page and name the bookmark
- Continuous scroll
- Search by term
- Go to a page number
- View one page up or two pages up
- Rotate the page orientation
You may view a document in DMS (content management), an email attachment, or a document saved to My Files local, encrypted storage in LINK.
After you have reviewed, and possibly marked up, your document, you then have these quick options:
- Check-in to your DMS or content management system
- Email to a colleague or client
- Save to My Files, the encrypted local storage in LINK
- Air Print
You can access your documents, review, and annotate them in a single app – LINK.
Learn about new LINK features and webinars by subscribing to our blog at the “Follow Mobile Helix Blog” button.