LINK’s in-app annotation is an attorney favorite. LINK has long had the feature to sign and initial documents. Now we have added stamps for time, date, and time/date. No writing. Just tap to insert a signature and date.
Here’s how to do it on either a smartphone or tablet.
- From the open document, tap the Paper/Pencil icon in the upper right
- The annotation menu will appear on the left
- To add a signature. tap the “J” icon, then tap the signature
- To add a date, tap the Stamp icon
- From the Stamps, tap the date, time, or date/time
- Then position it on the document
That’s literally all there is to it. Now you can email the document or save it to DMS or file storage.
For a quick demo, view this video.
Have any questions or want to see a demo of the LINK app? Email me at: email@example.com.