San Francisco, here we come. This is the second year of Intapp’s user conference, held near their home town, in San Francisco. It’s our first year to be at Inception. With our Stanford roots, which we share with Intapp, it feels like home to us.
The agenda is fantastic with roadmaps, product briefings, and hands-on labs sessions. Here is a sample of sessions:
- Risk Roundtable – Enhancing Business Impact of Risk Management
- Technology, Strategy & Success – IT Budgets: Not a Cost Center – Making the Case for Fresh Investment
- Risk, Revenue & Reward – Time to Assess Your Time & Resource Landscape
- Practice, Process & Productivity – Intapp Flow for Transforming Financial Operations
- Compliance & Confidentiality – Why Walls Matter More Than Ever Today
We will be demoing our LINK encrypted app. Lawyers use LINK to work from anywhere with iManage®, NetDocuments®, Outlook, and the firm portal. Lawyers love the freedom to respond to clients without being in the office or having to remote-in. It’s easy to search, compare, email, and edit docs from smartphones and tablets. We will be releasing a new feature at Inception. Stop by to see LINK’s new capabilities and to try LINK for yourself.