LINK now has a new rich text editor. We think that you will like the look of the new User Interface. In addition, the new editor provides a much more comprehensive set of editing tools.
The new editor has four major formatting tabs:
- Font Formats, shown above
- Page Formats, show above
- Insert “+”, for inserting hyperlinks, tables, special characters
Also, now when Send-and-File is on, the Envelope icon is green. Tap the Envelope icon to toggle Send-and-File on and off per email.
This new editor component is used to:
• Compose emails
• Compose calendar event bodies
• Compose Outlook notes
• Compose Outlook task bodies
• Create HTML notes that are saved directly in a mobilized file system (e.g., DMS or SMB shares)
• Create signatures in email settings
One of the things that I like about our new editor is that its behavior feels a lot like Word. Since we have muscle memory for Word, it’s a natural feel.
Let us know what you think!