Lawyers live in Outlook email and work with documents in DMS constantly. In this webinar see a demo of how the LINK app makes it easy to carry out legal work functions on a mobile device.
This 30-minute webinar will be 90% demo. Register HERE.
You will see:
• Full iManage® and NetDocuments® DMS access
• Open a DMS link in Email, view document with any tracked changes
• Import an email attachment into DMS
• Compare an email attachment to a document in DMS
• In-app annotation; in-app comparison
• Edit with the MS Word app
LINK is a secure container app which can be remotely wiped. Data is encrypted at-rest and in-transit. LINK includes built-in biometric (or PIN code) second factor for quick, secure authentication. Devices are authenticated with certificates to prevent Man in the Middle (MITM) attacks.LINK is available today for iPads and iPhones. Android is in development, slated for late 2018 release.
For additional information, contact Maureen Blando at Mobile Helix: maureen at mobilehelix.com +1 347-508-0967
Date/Time: Nov 16, 2018 12:00 PM ET